" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Daydream }
Thursday 19 July 2018 | 06:42 | 0Comment

I guess you will probably read this post sooner or later. 
Let me tell you something (or shall i say few things).

You know for fact that i’ve been chasing since you since last year. Man, it quite long and at times it is really tiring. It drained my soul to the point that i feel so tired, that i don’t wanna wake up in the morning. Cause it’s really hard for me. 

I remember most of those randoms thing that happened between us like;

“How you laugh at my stupid passport photo”
“How you look the first time you saw me in my purple baju kurung and black scarf”
“How you unconsciusly commented on the dish that i cooked and how the fish lost it’s head”

Let me tell you, tonight...

The moment i read the text “give me time, slowly”
Only God know where did my heart went too. They freaking explode. My head was in the cloud nine. 
All the butterflies flies away all over my stomach. Its like a daydream. 
I’ve been waiting for this for one year. 

At the same time. I’m scared. 
I’m afraid that it just a bubble of hope that will burst away anytime.
I’m afraid that it just an after thought that will passed away after time.
I’m afraid that you’ll slip away faster than the grain of sand.


But then. I do hope that you’ll give me a chance.
A chance to be part of you. Thru thick and thin. Up and down.
If it’s too much to ask. Then...
Give me a chance to stay dor awhile and make you happy, until someone came and stay... permanently. 

You did not kill me. 
My expectation did. 
Iloveyou *smiley face*