" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Enchanted}
Tuesday, 11 June 2013 | 05:46 | 0Comment


I used to live or should i said always live in my own world my own fairy-tale. I never knew what is coming. I live in my own circle, never let anyone come in between. But not long ago, i found out that there was another prince charming in my story. I never knew he was coming and i never knew he was exist until recently.

Regretted? Maybe. But not so sure. Had i fall for you? Maybe. Everything was like a puzzle.

The way you smile
The way you laugh
The way you talk
The way you walk
The way you text
The perfume you wear

It enchanted me. Slowly i fall for you.

If you had come a little early then this fairy-tale would be different. But how it goes now not really that bad.