" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





...}
Friday, 26 April 2013 | 01:17 | 2Comment

Few days passed and things happened. My life rotating 360 degree now. Still hoping for the best and wish the good is coming. It hard to put into word when everything feel like falling a part and you seem don't see the end of the road. Nothing could me feel alright now. But i'm trying. 

For those who had been there while ups and downs. Thank you
For those who had become the reason i was ups and downs, a big hug and a zillion of thank you.

Without these people i'm not gonna be who i am today.

You may tear me apart but can't bring me down. I stumble but sorry i don't fall and died. 


Sorry that it make you feel bad.









Labels: ,