" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Happy wedding bro!}
Wednesday, 27 March 2013 | 01:45 | 2Comment

Hai guys. it been a long time since it updated right. Sorry im kind of busy this few week. Tones of works and problems too.

Actually i'm taking my few minutes to wish a bro happy wedding.

He had been a very good friend to me all this years. 

It kind of upsetting me because i'm not gonna be there with him for his wedding.

You had been a very 

Good friend
Faithful mate
Best listener
Great companion
Talented adviser

Laugh, angry, sad and happy together. Know that it hard to let you go since you had been really good to me.

I hope that you would be a Great husband to your Beautiful and lovely wife. May HIM bless your wedding.

I will always stay the same. Your friend when you needed.

Pictures will be updated when they posted their wedding pictures. 

p/s: Take a good pictures for me please. Haha