" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Hai 2nd semester}
Tuesday, 5 March 2013 | 04:03 | 0Comment

Hai people. 

Today is the second day of second semester. Dah start lecture and tutorial for some class. Timetable tak pack sangat so ada lah masa sikit nak berjimba *berseronok*.

This semester taking 8 subjects as usual. 

Tort II
Contract II
Constitutional Law II
Bahasa Jepun II
Ethnic Relation *agama*
Executive Writing 
Gamelan *kokurikulum*
Malaysian Legal System I *repeat*

Yang repeat tu paling takut. But Kelly Clarkson cakap "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". InsyaAllah i will. Tapi masalah nye. "orang lain dah masuk gear lima enam, saya nie handbrake pun belum lepas". *sigh*




 I had a long road to travel. Please pray for me


Labels: , ,