" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





Special Entry 2 in 1}
Wednesday, 2 January 2013 | 06:29 | 0Comment

Hai.

See my new background. Thanks to Nadrah for the changes. I really love it. That is what i called special for the first one. The background, the doodle of me. Love love love. Nanti next entry i will make it special for Nadrah blog. Everyone please look forward for it.

Second one is. Haiiii my new friend. He was asking me for my blog link. So hai. If you're reading this entry then know that i made it special for you. Written in english not Bahasa Melayu even you know how to speak, read Malay. Kind of me right. So this is my blog. Have fun reading. If you find something that you need to ask dont worry just ask me anytime. Got to go my educational book is waiting for me. *big sigh*

Take care peeps !