" F l o w e r "

flaw

Hai Welcome Here


" I would rather wear flowers in my hair than diamonds around my neck "

We can chatting here





there still a way out}
Sunday, 18 September 2011 | 00:27 | 2Comment

tired of those fighting and crying but still could not solve it. it just stick to me like gums. dah macam-macam cuba but still buntu. sejauh mana pun masalah tu tarik kita, believe me we still got a way out somewhere else. puas dah fighting dengan buku-buku nie. esok is the final test. grrrrr~ aduhai. seriously stress tu sedikit terasa. dan juga i'm tired of crying over past things. menangis sebab tak mampu nak paham ape yang NOTA tu nak bagitahu, ape yang saya dah buat past months and mores. for the one i heart so much. i know your feel. me too feel the same. i always hoping that i could turn time and make everything become perfect ! but it was impossible. even though it was impossible we still can make it reliable.  just let it gone as the wind passed. chill bro. don't make your life miserable by thinking all those unnecessary part. yup i admitted i do got that kind of problems to but i tried my best to ignored it until i got my strength to face it and solve it. if you can pretend before why cannot you do it NOW ?? i know you can face this. never give. ignores other. if you heart her so much then fight for it. if you so afraid to fight for it then wait for it. surely it will comes one day. *but a little late. so everyone lets pray for my success in coming FINAL TEST and yeah i promise with this big BRO to hang him here.


you can make it and i believe in you !



let pray for us guys .
credit to FB for the picture


you can make it and i believe in you !



let pray for us guys .
credit to FB for the picture


newer post older post